Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Minivan

There has been a new development in the Louis household. I have officially crossed over into the "mommy" role. I am now the proud owner of a minivan! This was not an anticipated event. As some of you may know, Walt was planning on driving his car into the ground and my 4Runner has a ways to go before its retirement. But long story made short, Walt's sister needed a car and so we sold Walt's car to her. Walt was sad to part with his car, but was glad to keep it in the family :) So we found ourselves in the position of needing to buy a new car earlier than we were planning. But we decided to take the plunge and we went ahead and purchased a minivan.
It is a used Honda Odyssey. It has about 14,000 miles on it. It is black and is in good condition. I haven't really had the opportunity to drive it yet, but I am sure there are numerous benefits I have yet to discover :) Here are a few pictures!



2 comments:

  1. looks very fancy :) and you're looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a new car - how fun!

    I love the picture of you and Jackson with the new car...since the two of you will be spending a lot of time together in there! : )

    ReplyDelete