Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Bad Mommy" Kind of Day

If you follow my blog, you know that I usually post on Sunday / Monday each week. Well...today I am blogging because I have had 2 bad mommy moments!
-
1. As I mentioned in earlier posts, Jackson rolled over around week 12, but hasn't done it since. Well, he rolled over today from his back to his stomach several times. So I decided to get out the video camera...and you guessed it...just like last time, I forgot to hit record! He even did a double roll and I was so happy I got it until I went to look at my video and had nothing!!!!
-
2. Somehow Jackson's forehead got scratched. Literally, one minute I am looking at him and he is fine and the next minute he has this long scratch across his forehead. The only thing I can figure out is that he must have scratched it on the zipper of my hoodie. I guess it didn't bother him since he didn't make a peep, or did it??? (obviously it's not that bad because it is kind of hard to see, but you can really see it in the last picture)
-
so sad...
maybe not...
yeah, I'm just kidding with ya...I'm fine!
check out my silly face!

No comments:

Post a Comment