Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just another week in the life of my sweet boy!

I know I say this every week, but we are so thankful for Jackson! He truly brings us such happiness & joy...and I cannot even begin to describe the love we feel for him!
-
Walt's mom got Jackson this outfit.
This is how Jackson felt about the photo op!
Playing with the toy he got from Walt's parents
This is what happens to all of his toys these days!
Going on a walk...he now takes off his hat...maybe he wants everyone to see his red hair :)
I was able to capture it on him for a second :)
Jackson is getting better at sitting up
Our sweet boy
Jackson started putting his feet in his mouth this week
Hanging out with Daddy
Daddy is so much fun (I love this pic!)
Such a sweet face!
We got Jackson a swing this weekend. He loves it!

Sitting on Daddy's shoulders...so much fun!

Jackson has a "Johnny Jump Up" but has not been able to figure it out. But he loves jumping! We won't be able to do this when he gets older because parents are supposed to teach their kids NOT to jump on the bed.


Jackson has recently taking a liking to his pacifier again. He uses it more as a teething toy than a pacifier.

Here is video of Jackson swinging. It's not very clear :( Note to self...it is hard to video someone swinging!

Here are my prayer requests for Jackson this week:

* Wisdom & guidance for sleep training. Thank you for the prayers last week. We had some good days and some bad days, but I definitely feel like we are moving in the right direction.

* Wisdom & guidance on how & when to start introducing foods. I know babies are ready at different times and I don't want to create a negative experience for him. Thankfully he is back to doing great with his oatmeal.

* I tried to go to MOPS this week and it was a disaster. Jackson has only been without Walt and / or I once in his life. Sad I know, but that's what happens when you move somewhere and don't know hardly anyone! Needless to say he did not like being left in the "daycare". He didn't cry initially when I left. I think he wasn't sure what was going on. But once he figured it out he started crying...or maybe screaming is the better word. Thankfully they got me and we went home. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. He was so upset and therefore of course I was upset. It broke my heart!!!! So we didn't go to church this weekend. Obviously that is not the answer. I just needed more time to pray about it and figure out how best to proceed. I know this is the time for separation anxiety and I am sure it is only amplified by his not being around other people ever. So please pray that we figure out how best to address this.

2 comments:

  1. such a big boy! thank you for posting your prayer requests- what a good idea! we love you and will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rebekah, what a great idea to post your prayer requests.

    I love that picture of Jackson being tickled by Walt!

    ReplyDelete