Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Alex's wedding

I apologize in advance because my pictures are a bit out of order, but since Jackson wasn't feeling well...I wasn't being the best photographer and therefore I had to combine my pictures with those that I "borrowed" from Mary Pat and Rebekah :)
-
Walt's sister, Alex, got married at the end of June. That is part of the reason for our trip to Texas. The weekend started out with a dinner at Kate's (one of Walt's other sisters) house.
-
From L-R (Mary Pat, Margaret, Walt, Alex, and Jackson)
Align Center

Walt, Jackson, and I with Alex the night before the wedding

Walt's mom & Evie
The day of Alex's wedding all of the family got together for breakfast and other fun activities. It was so good to spend time with everyone before the big event!
-
Jackson & I - yes, that is spit up on my shorts :)

Walt & Jackson
Alex & Jackson the night before the wedding
Alex & Jim at the pre-wedding festivities
Family Pic
The wedding was outside...the venue was really neat! Here are some pics :)
-
Walt's parents have 12 grandchildren! All the boys wore matching shirts / shorts (i.e. the older boys wore the same shorts and then Henry & Jackson wore a different kind) and the girls wore pillowcase dresses
-
From L-R (Henry, Ella, Alice, Thomas, Addie, Gabriel, Jackson, Isabelle, Margaret, Evie, Arden, and Sam)
The new family...doesn't Alex look beautiful!
Ross & Jenny and their kids Gabriel, Isabelle, and Arden
Kate & Brent and their kids Thomas, Alice, and Ella
Walt, Jackson & I
Tom & Rebekah and their kids Henry and Margaret
Jack is in Paris and wasn't able to make it to the wedding, but we are looking forward to his upcoming wedding in October!
-
Mary Pat & Ryan and their daughter, Evie
I hate that I don't have a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Louis, but they were very busy behind the scenes and unfortunately Jackson and I had to leave early because he wasn't feeling well, it was past his bedtime, and we flew out early the next morning. But the wedding was beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing Alex & Jim this weekend to hear all about Costa Rica!

No comments:

Post a Comment