Just wanted to let ya'll know that I couldn't get my act together on Christmas cards this year. I was trying to get a family picture when my parents were in town, but the only one we got was from his birthday party and it was not Christmas card material :) Then I decided to just do a picture of Jackson, but then he got sick and therefore I wasn't taking any pictures. Then he got better, but then he fell down outside and scraped his nose. I have finally given up because we are leaving in a week and there is no way I can pull it off. So hopefully next year :)
-
I know that I usually post pictures, etc. on Sunday, but as mentioned above, I haven't gotten a lot of pictures. So I will do a 2 week post next weekend! Have a great week!





for what it's worth, I didn't get our act together for a Christmas card, either :)
ReplyDelete