I had another appointment today. I am 37 1/2 weeks and everything looks good. There was no change since the last time I was checked (i.e. I am still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced). Dillan's heart rate was in the 130s and the doctor is no longer concerned about him being too big based on him pushing around on my stomach. As a matter of fact, he doesn't think Dillan will be that big. This is hard to believe looking at my stomach, but I guess it could just be the way he is laying. He thinks Dillan will be about 7lbs. They thought the same thing with Jackson and he weighed 8lbs 6oz...so I guess you never know :) All I know is that my stomach is bigger and that I have gained more weight this time around...but that may just be a bonus of this pregnancy vs. a bigger baby :) Only time will tell! We are so excited to meet him!
Real quick...it is so cute...lately when I have been getting off the couch while holding Jackson...he has been saying "stuck" because it is taking me a little bit longer to get up with him. I can't help but laugh and tell him that he is right...mommy is "stuck" :)
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Jackson loves drawing with the chalk. We wrote Daddy a note and he was very proud of himself :)

I got Jackson a kitchen because I thought he would like it...and he does! I need to get some pictures of him playing with it. But the box it came in has also been a hit :)
He looks like such a big boy!
He wanted me to keep taking pictures :)
Riding his horse...notice the tongue sticking out :) It takes a lot of work to ride a horse! 











He is the most adorable child ever! (other than my own of course). But seriously, he is absolutely precious. Hope you are feeling as good as you can in your condition! Can't wait to see pics of Dillan!
ReplyDeleteOkay, the "stuck" thing is sooo cute :)
ReplyDelete