Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

March 24 - 28 (2013)

Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last few days.
-
All of my boys have loved the praise DVD and to be honest...I do, too!  It is truly amazing how Aiden can be screaming and upset and you turn on the dvd that is set to praise music and he is instantly quieted.  I always feel a little weird setting a baby his age in front of the tv, but it is truly amazing that it can have such a calming effect...even on me :)

  Not a clear picture, but I think it is sweet how close they are sitting next to each other on the couch while they drink their milk and watch a show pre-nap.  As always, Dillan's hair is crazy!
My sister-in-laws got the boys these super cute shirts and I wanted to take their picture wearing them.  I tried to do it the morning before taking Jackson to school so we were kind of in a rush.  Dillan's hair is even still wet, but I still think this picture turned out pretty sweet!
Big brother, Jackson, holding Aiden
Sweet Dillan
In February, I decided to start having special one on one time with Jackson and Dillan and eventually Aiden. So in February, I took Jackson to the circus.  I had a couple of ideas for Dillan this month, but the weather did not cooperate.  So now that Dillan is down to one a nap a day....one day while Aiden was sleeping and Jackson was at school, we did a "special" craft project.  I loved spending time with my sweet boy!  He is so much fun and is talking more and more.  I love hearing what he has to say.



Aiden stretching his legs


Tummy time
Aiden is getting really good at reaching out and grabbing things

I love this sweet face
  It was a beautiful day outside so I tried to get a few pictures of Aiden.  At the moment, he still has red hair and blue eyes.  He is a sweet, happy boy...until he's not :)  He will let you know if he is unhappy with what you are or aren't doing :)  So maybe his name "fiery one" is referring to both his hair and temper :)  Most of the time he is happy :)  We have been so blessed with the addition of this little boy!  I simply cannot love or kiss on him enough!






No comments:

Post a Comment