I have stuck with my flip phone and have resisted the urge to get an iphone...until now! I realize that I am missing priceless moments like this. I managed to take this picture with my ipad, but have finally accepted that I need to join the rest of the world and get an iphone :) I am missing opportunities to capture priceless moments in the lives of my children....just this weekend we were at the park and Jackson and Dillan were sliding down side by side slides and making Aiden laugh....I would have loved to have captured that moment! So hopefully I will be pulling the trigger soon....until then, I am just grateful to be looking at this sweet face and two other precious faces all day long!!!! Love them so much!!!! My heart is overflowing :)
The past couple of days...
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment