Obviously it has been a little over a year since Hudson arrived....so I am going to try and recall the details as best I can.
-
On May 28, 2014 (a week before my due date), I woke up and realized that the bed was a little wet. I knew my water had not broken because it was not a lot, but I knew something was starting to happen. When I went to the bathroom, there was other evidence that Hudson might make his arrival soon. So I called my doctor and they told me to go the hospital to get checked out, so I sent Walt an email telling him to get ready because today might be the day.
-
My mom and I loaded the boys in the car and they dropped me off at the hospital. The nurse was skeptical that anything had happened, but after the request of the doctor to run a test, they confirmed that my water was leaking. So they admitted me to the hospital and Walt arrived shortly. However, in typical fashion, my body is anti-labor and refused to go into labor on my own and since they couldn't wait for me to go into labor naturally since my water was leaking...they started an induction. They started the pitocin. Things progressed and I started to push, but I guess they were not "productive" pushes, so the doctor started talking about getting the forceps to help get him out (I guess she was in a hurry even though I had not been pushing that long). But that was all that she needed to say...I was not going to have that happen to Hudson if I could help it and 2-3 pushes later he arrived at 4:58pm. He was absolutely beautiful!
-
Hudson Warren Louis
7lbs 14oz
22 inches
Big brothers getting to meet Hudson for the first time. My heart is full.
Big brother Jackson holding Hudson....he is a pro!
Hudson with Papa...so glad Dad was able to come up.
Hudson with Nonni...my mom was such a great help. I was so thankful that she was there so that I did not have to worry about Jackson, Dillan, and Aiden...I knew they were in great hands!
Skin to skin with my sweet boy!
LOVE HIM!!!!
-
I can't remember if I already wrote about this in an earlier post, but whenever I was pregnant with Jackson...we were either going to name him Jackson or Hudson. When we went in for the ultrasound, I knew he was supposed to be Jackson. Whenever I was pregnant with Dillan, we were going to name him Dillan or Hudson...saw the sonogram and knew that was Dillan. And with Aiden...it was going to be Aiden or Hudson....saw the sonogram....and knew it was Aiden. So when I got pregnant, we pretty much knew it was going to be a boy and when I saw the sonogram, I KNEW that this was finally Hudson!!!! He was meant to be a part of our family. And he deserved a special middle name...Warren....after my grandfather Rex Warren Adrean.
We have been blessed abundantly with 4 healthy boys! We are so thankful that God has entrusted us with these 4 boys and pray that each of them will grow to know God at a young age and become strong men of God that love and serve Him.























No comments:
Post a Comment