Things were definitely busy....we had bought our new house and were doing work on it before moving in and we had sold our current house and were trying to pack up. We had to be out of our current house by 12/21 because we were driving to Texas for Christmas.
-
Dillan
Jackson
Jackson and Hudson
How sweet is he?!?! Love him!
Aiden
Hudson practicing sitting up
I got to go to Jackson's Christmas party. As a side note, he has been coloring pictures for people and writing their names on the back. When he finished, he ran out to the mailbox and put all the pictures in and then put the red flag up for the mailman to pick up :)
Playing with cousin James
Shenanigans :)
I love getting to spend time with these 2 while big brothers are at school. Although, if I am being honest, I love it the most when all my babies are home :)
Hanging out in pajamas in the basement at the new house while our security system is being installed and the Internet is getting hooked up. You can't tell from the picture, but the basement will be our first big project once we move in...it needs a lot of work :). Much like the rest of the house :)
Watching a show while hanging out at the new house
Hudson
I think this was moving day :)





No comments:
Post a Comment