Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Three Months Old

Jackson turned 3 months old on Saturday. Walt & I thank God daily for the incredible blessing we have in Jackson! Here are some sweet pictures of our precious little boy!
-
Jackson with his elephant.
Here is Jackson "eating" the caterpillar we gave him for Christmas.
Jackson was trying to roll over in this picture. See below for a video of his efforts :) He did actually roll over this week from his back to his stomach & back, but I didn't catch it on video. As soon as he starts doing it regularly, I will be sure to post a video.
Jackson talking to his daddy.
Walt was trying to take a picture of Jackson and I. We didn't have much luck...there were several "out-takes" including this one, but I thought this picture was kind of cute b/c we are both smiling at Walt as evidenced by us looking up :)
My best friend, Jennifer, came to visit this last weekend! It was so good to see her and introduce her to Jackson! Jackson loved her! I forgot to take pictures until the last day of her visit...so unfortunately Jackson was pretty sleepy in these pictures. Jennifer & Jackson
Jennifer & I


Here is the video of Jackson trying to roll over. Please ignore the commentary :) As I mentioned above, of course I missed it when he actually rolled over. Oh well :) Better luck next time!

I know I have lots of videos of Jackson talking, but this week he has really started "talking" a lot! So I couldn't resist attaching another video of his sweet little voice!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great videos! I can't believe you got such a long video of him talking!!

    I'm glad you and Jennifer had a good visit - the pictures are so cute!

    I love the one of you and Jackson smiling at Walt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, he is just too cute! And I love the pic of you two and the ones with Jennifer. So glad she got to visit!

    I totally took a cue from Jackson today and put Olivia on her stomach as soon as she woke up from her nap. And hey, instead of just laying there and eating her hand, she tried to roll over! Maybe there is something to the whole being rested thing :)

    ReplyDelete