Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Out and about

Jackson had a big week! We actually got out of the house and did things besides just run errands :) We had lunch with Walt on Tuesday, went to story time at the library on Thursday, lunch with my friend, Andrea, and her precious baby boy on Friday, and church on Sunday. We had a fun week!
-
It was our second time to go to story time at the library. It was fun watching Jackson. Last time he just sat in my lap, but this week he was more adventurous and was crawling all around and smiling at the other babies. He kept looking at me like, "Mom, can you believe this? This is so much fun!"
-
Jackson also did great again at church this week! Praise God!
-
Jackson is getting so big! He is pulling up all the time!
Jackson really wants to crawl on the fireplace, but his mean mommy won't let him :)
I forgot Jackson's bib when we met Walt for lunch...luckily we didn't get anything on his outfit...but I can't say that we did a very good job keeping his face clean :)
Jackson is so proud of himself that he actually got a hold of mommy's keys
Jackson loves looking out the upstairs windows because they are low enough for him to look out of.
We cannot install a gate at the bottom of our stairs so we have decided to block off the areas where Jackson can access the stairs. Before Walt installed a gate between the kitchen and the stairs, we were using our ottoman. Jackson loved pulling up on it as you can tell :)
Such a happy baby!
Here is Jackson while we were waiting to meet Andrea and Sutton at On The Border. His facial expression is such a contrast to the next picture :) It is rare to catch such a serious look :)
I meant to get a picture with Andrea & Sutton, but with 2 babies...we pretty much ate & talked while we could and then it was time for Sutton to eat and Jackson to take his nap.
Jackson was crawling over the leg of a chair and fell face first and hit his nose. Luckily it was on a rug and he is pretty tough...I think it scared him more than hurt him, but look closely to see his red nose.
Walt installed the gate in between the stairs and the kitchen this weekend. Jackson seems to prefer the ottoman. Refer back to above picture :)
Jackson had his follow up with the ENT this week and everything looked great! So Jackson was able to get in the pool again! He loved it!
Look closely at the dirt on his face. He would throw his toys out of the pool and they would fall in the dirt and then he would grab them and stick them in his mouth. I tried to wash them off in the pool, but he kept doing it and so I was just washing them out in dirty pool water. Note to self: try to find an area in the yard with less dirt!
I love this expression! We were out running errands and we had just gotten back into the car and this is how Jackson kept looking at me. I just wish I could have read his mind!!!! Note: Walt was driving and I was sitting in the back with Jackson to make sure he didn't fall asleep on the way home since it was getting close to his bedtime.
Busted!

I love this video!!!! Jackson started saying "Dada" last week, but I wasn't able to catch it on video until this week!


3 comments:

  1. So cute!! He is gettng so big. Give him a hug and kiss for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So glad to hear that y'all are doing well:) Hug your sweet boy for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Jackson in his car seat with his mouth wide open is adorable!! I can't believe he started saying "dada"! Great job on capturing it on video!

    ReplyDelete