Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Playing Outside

We have played outside a lot this week. Now that it is a little bit cooler we have been playing on the deck and Jackson loves exploring! So most of the pictures this week are from our outdoor fun!
-
Jackson is practicing his walking skills A LOT! He stands up...takes off walking...falls and does it all over again! I haven't caught it on video, but hope to this next week! He also really loves the "lift the flap" books...is that what they are called? And he loves chewing on wash rags...wet or dry. In the bath tub, he sucks the water out of the wash rag. If I try to squeeze it out, he just dips it in the water again! A little bit gross, but I hear this is normal! He is definitely signing the word "more". As mentioned last week, his technique isn't correct...he basically just claps, but he "claps" very adamently when he wants more food or wants you to read the book again :)
-
Jackson playing with a leaf



He is getting so big!
Sweet face!
More outdoor fun!

Not sure if you can tell, but his face is dirty :)

Standing up playing with a stick...I know, I know...he is not supposed to play with sticks :)





Look, momma!
Chilling out & eating a snack
Planting flowers & getting dirty with Daddy



Love this pic!

Jackson walking to his Daddy...yes, I realize I should have been on the other side so I could get his face...rookie mistake!


I mentioned last week that Jackson would crawl under the dining room chairs and get stuck. Well, he has mastered the art of crawling in and around and under the chairs as evidenced by this video. He also walks a little bit at the end if you make it that far...it is a long video :)

2 comments:

  1. holy moly-what a big boy! and so handsome, too :) give him our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is totally walking!!! Go Jackson!!! I am so impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete