Jackson is so full of joy! I love getting to see his personality develop! He is a fun little boy to be around! Very energetic and very happy!
-
On this particular day Jackson had spit up all over his clothes and it was getting close to bath time...so I let him hang out in his diaper. The pictures turned out pretty cute :)
-
Jackson is crawling on me in this picture. How lucky am I that I get to look at this every day!
Jackson has started clapping this last week...zoom in to see the sheer happiness on his face!
He has the best grin!
Too cute for words!
I was "trapping" Jackson with my legs and he thought it was so funny! Love him so much!
If Jackson is playing with something and he wants to move, he just puts it in his mouth and crawls. I am sure all babies do this, but I couldn't resist taking his picture!
Jackson helping me with the laundry :)
Jackson had his first real injury. He is one tough guy! Thankfully it didn't seem to bother him for very long and it didn't even end up looking that bad. It is hard to tell in this picture, but right below his right eye brow it is swollen. It happened while Walt was giving Jackson a bath and Walt was standing him up in the bath tub to bathe him. Jackson...please tell your Daddy our rule for the bath..."SIT ON YOUR BOTTOM...NO STANDING IN THE BATH TUB!" If only Jackson could have talked and shared this rule with his Daddy before the incident :)
Walt had the great idea to take Jackson to a sprinkler park nearby. At first Jackson wasn't so sure about it...but by the end, he was having fun and was loving watching the other kids play!-
Jackson looking cautiously at the fountains and gripping Walt's shirt.
Still gripping Walt's shirt..."Mom, are you sure this is ok?"
"It must be ok because my Daddy is holding me."
Our brave boy!
I am embarassed to say that we still haven't finished "babyproofing" the house. I am pretty sure this is not the purpose of the cushion that is supposed to go around the edging of the fire place...although Jackson might argue that this is a better use!
Look closely to see the milk all over his chin
Jackson & I
Jackson & I again :)Jackson laughing at Mommy
Love this...this is usually what happens when I put Jackson down for his naps. Jackson's motto..."Sleeping is overrated!"
Random...and this is a very long story so I will spare you the details, but long story short...a lady offered to take our picture right after Jackson was born. She was a photographer that was wanting to break into "infant" photography. Anyways, she took our picture for free and we ended up on her website. The photo session was quite the ordeal, but at least we ended up with this sweet picture!
http://www.momentsbydonna.com/
go under galleries > Early Moments > we are the 2nd picture








Oh wow! That picture on the website is wonderful! And Jackson is so cute! I still can't get over all of his red hair! He looks like a big boy!
ReplyDeleteThe bear crawl with toys in his mouth is hilarious!! The picture of Jackson on that website is so cute!
ReplyDeletegreat pics! jackson is so full of life! beautiful photo of the 3 of you guys!
ReplyDelete