Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ten Months Old

Today Jackson is 10 months old! We are so blessed to have him in our lives and we thank God for him daily! This post was going to be the biggest post to date because my parents were in town and we took a ton of pictures, but for some reason I am having technical difficulties and can't post any pictures / videos. So I guess that means that next week will be the post of all posts :)

Despite the fact that I have not been able to upload any pictures, here is what Jackson has been up to lately.

* He is waving "bye bye". It is so cute! I have a picture of it and I will post whenever I can.

* He LOVES books. He will look at all the books and choose the one he wants you to read. He will keep signing "more"! He will want you to read a book numerous times and he loves turning the pages. When he is winding down, he turns the pages faster and faster barely looking at the pages.

* He is still saying "mama" and "dada". He has said "bye bye" a couple of times and has said "uh oh" a couple of times, but the "oh" follows after several seconds.

* He is walking really well when he doesn't think about it. But most of the time, he gets so excited he falls down. So he just gets right back up and trys again. So he is still crawling some, but tries to walk a lot of the time.

* He has started pointing at things. Super cute :)

* He is really good at throwing balls. He actually has good aim. I will attach a video whenever I can get the upload to work.

* Jackson is doing so much better with naps. He is taking 2 naps a day and usually the first nap is an hour and 15 minutes long! Such an improvement to to the 30 minute nap! The afternoon nap can be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour long. He usually wakes up between 6:30am-7:00am and goes to bed between 7:00pm-7:30pm.

* Jackson is also doing well with eating. He doesn't necessarily eat a lot, but he loves puffs, yogurt melts, and cheerios. This last week I have tried feeding him what we were eating and he had some baked ziti, chicken and potatoes, tortillas, bananas, cheese, and he even had tiny pieces of roast and carrots. He loves carbs!

* He loves Dougie...his monkey blanket lovey. I am so glad that we have found something that he can find comfort in when he sleeps and when he goes to the nursery at church.

Jackson is such a happy boy! He is so much fun to be around! We are blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Megan- Jackson is doing so well! I am impressed with all of his accomplishments! I want to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 months...I can't believe it! I'm excited to see the new pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, jackson! super smart/ motor skills guy :)

    ReplyDelete