Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

15 Months

Jackson turned 15 months old on February 6th and he went to his well exam appointment on Friday. He is doing great aside from a set back with sleeping...what can I say...the boy is anti-sleep. He has decided he wants to get up at around 4:00-5:00am. We are trying a variety of strategies, but the doctor gave us the name of some sleep consultants given his history of sleep issues. Just trying to help the little guy get a good night's sleep :)
-
Here are his stats.
Height: 30.5 inches (40th percentile)
Weight: 23 7.5oz (40th percentile)
-
Here is our little guy with his Daddy.
Jackson "brushing" his hair :)
Getting up so early makes for a tired little boy
Jackson & I
...and Dillan :) I am 21 weeks and huge :)
At first, Walt kept saying I wasn't that big, but he has now changed his tune. Just tonight, he looked at my stomach and said it looked really uncomfortable :) I know a couple of girls that are due in April and I am just as big if not bigger than them :) I have an appointment on Tuesday and I am going to ask the doctor if my size is a concern, but if he says all is well...bring it on!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about Jackson's sleep -- those early mornings are not fun. We will pray for better sleep for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pics! Keep posting them! I love Jackson's sweet face in the pic of him brushing his hair. So precious. Let me know how the sleep consultant goes...very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great!!! I love the belly pictures!

    Jackson sure is good at styling that hair - so cute! :) He looks a lot like you in the picture of you holding him.

    ReplyDelete