Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Boy

Yesterday Jackson turned 15 months old! Hard to believe that our little guy is getting so big! He is running all over the place and so much fun to be around! We are still having work done on our house and the project manager that has been at our house every day commented on how happy Jackson is. He said he was the happiest little one he has ever seen! He is right! Jackson is one happy little boy! We are so blessed!
-
On this particular day, Jackson was running around without any pants :) I am sure there was a reason at the time :) Jackson likes hanging out under our dining room table...although you can't tell from this picture :) There's a smile :)
Still smiling :)
I love this picture! It is so sweet! Jackson loves stuffed animals! Dougie (not pictured) is the main stuffed animal as that is who Jackson sleeps with. He also has Puppy, Dog, and Giraffe...original names, I know :) Puppy, Dog, and Giraffe are in the play room and he likes to get all 3 of them and put them in my lap and then come and climb in my lap. Dog and Giraffe are pictured here :) I love the story of how Dog ended up at our house. Walt took Jackson to Target. Walt was letting Jackson run around and he fell down and started crying. So Walt grabbed this dog and Jackson stopped crying. I don't think Walt was intending on buying it, but he said he had to once Jackson got a hold of it :) Basically, I think Jackson "loved" on it (aka slobbered all over it). When I saw Walt and Jackson after their Target trip, he was still gripping the dog :)
Jackson has recently made the switch from drinking milk out of the bottle to the sippy cup. At first, he wouldn't have anything to do with the sippy cup. As I said before, Jackson will drink water out of a sippy cup like a champ and he will drink a ton of milk out of a bottle. But for some reason, he did not like drinking milk out of a sippy cup. The doctor said to keep trying and that it was ok if he didn't drink any milk for awhile. Since he wasn't drinking milk anyways, I decided to stop offering it to him for a couple of days and then I got different sippy cups. He is doing so much better now. I am sure he still needs to drink more, but we have made a major improvement! This transition also managed to get rid of the bottle before bedtime and the bottle around 5AM. So now Jackson goes to bed around 8PM and we won't go and get him before 6AM. He usually sleeps between 6:00-6:30AM. Although he is still tired, he isn't tired enough to go back to sleep on his own. He is then usually awake for 4.5-5 hours before he goes down for a nap which he sleeps anywhere from 45min-1hr 30min. Here is our big boy drinking milk out of a sippy cup!
Here is video of Jackson running. He is fast :) He was getting distracted by the video camera. It is hard to get any video of him these days, because he just wants to watch videos on the display as you can tell from the video.

1 comment:

  1. He is fast, and I love that he's so happy! Y'all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete