The boys still had an unopened Christmas present from my parents because they got so much stuff my parents said to just wait and open it on a day where we "needed" it to turn our day around :) That day came a couple of weeks ago :) It was a toy leaf blower and chainsaw and it successfully changed the course of our day! The boys had so much fun playing with them.
-
Jackson with the leaf blower...he has the technique down as he has spent a lot of time observing his Daddy
Dillan with the chainsaw...a scary concept. Also scary is that he has observed the use of this tool in real life as Walt likes to cut down trees and branches...like I said...scary!
I don't know why I even attempted to get a picture of the 3 boys....poor Dillan burst into tears as soon as I laid him down by his brother. Notice Aiden is very concerned. Needless to say, I snapped a quick picture and we were done!
Aiden is still putting his fingers and thumb in his mouth...whatever he can successfully get in there :)
This is a classic Aiden look...it makes me smile. You would never know that he is a very smiley baby who is quite engaging when you talk to him.
Jackson hard at work
Our long and lean little boy
Walt's sisters (Kate and Mary Pat) came in town to go on a sister's trip for Alex's 40th birthday. We got to visit with them before they left for the trip. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures...I even had to borrow these from Mary Pat.
-
Kate and James
Aiden and Dillan with Mary Pat, Kate, and Alex (Jackson was at school). Dillan was not being very cooperative.
Mary Pat and Aiden
I had been looking into getting Jackson a sleeping bag in the event he ever needed to sleep on the floor. I mentioned it to my mom and she graciously volunteered to get him one. Dillan and I opened it while Jackson was at school and he had fun laying on it and pretending to be asleep.
I love this picture!!!! Classic Dillan!
As I mentioned above, Aiden is a very smiley little boy, but as soon as you pull out the camera...he zones out and stares blankly at the camera.
As you can see...Jackson loves his sleeping bag. Since he naps in our bed now that he shares a room with Dillan...we put the sleeping bag on the bed and he sleeps in it.
There was a St. Patrick's Day parade and we all went. It was our first true family outing as a family of 5. Aiden did amazing! We had a great time. The boys ran around and were very interested in the parade.
-
Jackson playing in the fountain.
Dillan watching the parade on Walt's shoulders
Aiden was a champ....he played with toys in his stroller most of the parade until the very end.
I needed to change Aiden's diaper and then I let him stretch for a minute.
Dillan making friends with a little girl from the parade.
Adventures on the way back to the car
Sweet Aiden still hanging in there
Last minute photo op before hopping in the car and heading home
Our next door neighbor is putting her house on the market. She hired someone to clean up her yard and they inadvertently cut down the barrier trees that served as privacy between our 2 houses. Since she was as equally disgusted as we were by the mishap...she gave Walt the green light to do whatever he wants in order to restore privacy...even on their part of the yard.
-
So Sunday afternoon after Jackson woke up from his nap and Dillan was still napping...Walt started working on the project. Jackson is helping him :)
Aiden and I came outside to get some fresh air, too. It was a beautiful day!




































look at you missy! i'm loving all the blog posts and keeping updated with your sweet family!
ReplyDelete