Its hard to believe that Aiden is 6 months old.
Here are his stats.
Height: 27.5 inches (85th percentile)
Weight: 16lbs 15.5oz (35th percentile)
Head: 44.5cm (80th percentile)
He is a true "Louis"....long and lean!
Here are some fun facts about Aiden.
* He is sitting up by himself, but not for very long. He can sit up but then he sees something he wants and he tries to get it and will lose his balance.
* If you hold his arms, he can stand up.
* He really wants to be able to crawl. I have a feeling that once he figures it out, he will be all over the place. Jackson and Dillan never really "got into" things, but I have a feeling that Aiden will :) He is a very determined little boy. Once he has his mind set on something, he is persistent.
* He is eating oatmeal and has tried sweet potatoes, squash, apples, and bananas.
* He has started giving kisses! He grabs your face with both of his little hands and pulls you towards him and gives you a kiss! LOVE!!!!
-
Here he is after getting his 6 month shots. It is the first time I have seen him trying to get his knees under him. I have not seen it again since, but I have a feeling once he figures it all out...we better watch out :)
* He has started giving kisses! He grabs your face with both of his little hands and pulls you towards him and gives you a kiss! LOVE!!!!
-
Here he is after getting his 6 month shots. It is the first time I have seen him trying to get his knees under him. I have not seen it again since, but I have a feeling once he figures it all out...we better watch out :)









No comments:
Post a Comment