Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Father's Day was the weekend we got back from the beach and we were trying to get settled back in...especially with the early arrival of Alexandria.
-
Aiden and I stayed home from church because he was still sleeping and Walt went to church with Jackson and Dillan.  After they got back from church, they gave Walt his gift.

It was a desk plaque for Walt to take to work that had pictures of the boys on it.
Aiden sporting his dad's alma mater
Since we weren't able to really celebrate....I asked Walt what his ideal day would be and he said playing "golf" with the boys and then having a picnic.  So we have scheduled that for the end of June.
-
Walt is an amazing husband and father.  He is so involved in everything and is always willing to help out in whatever way he can!  The boys and I are so lucky to have him in our lives!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment