Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun weekend

Jackson had a fun weekend! Most importantly, he got to meet his aunt Meredith and aunt Michelle for the first time.
-
Here is Jackson the night that my mom & sisters arrived. Their flight came in past his bed time, but here he is ready for bed. He tried to wait up, but look how sleepy he is :)

My mom, sisters, and I took Jackson for a walk around the neighborhood. Here he is...all bundled up & ready to go! At first, we all thought Jackson looked like my baby pictures. But the older he gets, I am starting to think he looks like his Daddy! But, if you look close, you can see the one thing he for sure got from me...his dimple when he smiles. I have one, too and it is on the same side.
I couldn't resist...I thought this was such a cute picture!
Having fun in the bath!
Another sweet picture...
Jackson's visitors
Playing on the gym mat! This outfit is so cute on him!
Jackson has been trying to sit up in his bouncy seat. So I thought he might like his bumbo seat...looks like I was right :) He was smiling at my mom in these pictures!


He started getting tired :)

Here is a picture of my boys! Why is it that whenever I take a picture of them, they usually have this expression on their faces? I guess they think I take too many pictures!
Little random facts:
* Jackson loves "talking" and smiling
* He loves to know what is going on. If you are holding him, he wants to be facing out. I think that is part of the reason he is having such a hard time taking naps during the day...he doesn't want to miss anything!
* Speaking of naps...he can fall asleep by himself, but he will only stay asleep 20-30 minutes. He wakes up tired and will try to go back to sleep, but without success. So I either help him go back to sleep or put him in his swing to try and help him get a good nap. I am hoping he will have better luck sleeping longer on his own when he is a bit older.
* He sleeps great at night. He generally has one long stretch.
* When Jackson gets sleepy, he puts his hands over his face. It is really cute and it makes it easy for his parents to know when he is ready to go to sleep.
* Jackson is a happy & content baby. He is very easy going. He had his first shopping experience with my mom, sisters, and I. He slept most of the time and when he was awake, he just looked around happily.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! And I'm calling it now -- Jackson will get "best hair" in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, Jackson looks exactly like you in the third and fourth pictures! He is so adorable! We cannot wait to see you, Walt and Jackson again! By the way, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Jackson looking over you're sister's shoulder...I love the puckered lips!!

    The picture of Walt and Jackson in the baby carrier is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Megan, he is SO precious. I love all your new pictures:) I am so glad you enjoyed your time with your mom and sisters! Talk to you soon, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete