I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year's!
-
Here are some new pictures & videos of Jackson!
-
This is one of the onesies from Jackson's baby shower. Rebekah made these cute onesies and he is just now big enough to fit in them!
Here are some pictures of my sweet boy sleeping!
My grandmother, Mimi, got this outfit for Jackson. If you look close enough, you can see the drool on his chin :)
Tummy Time
Success at last! I finally got a picture of him smiling!
And of course, here is another picture of Jackson in his diaper taken by his dad! This time, his dad decided to add some shoes! Poor Jackson! I would like to take this opportunity to once again add that I do not support the taking of these pictures by my husband, but I have tried to discourage this behavior to no avail! So like it or not, they are a part of Jackson's life and are therefore documented in this blog.Video of Jackson smiling at me!






megan! i love the smile pic & walt's photography just cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great video of Jackson smiling and laughing at you!!
ReplyDelete