Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two Months Old

Our sweet boy is 2 months old! He had his 2 month check-up on Thursday and the pediatrician said he is doing great and is perfectly healthy! He is now 11lbs 15oz and 23.5 inches long. So he is still in the 50th percentile in weight and in the 75th percentile in height. We are so thankful for our healthy boy!
-
He also had to get shots. It broke my heart! I made Walt come with me to the appointment for moral support, but Jackson did great. He cried and I cried, but he is a trooper.
Jackson has been working on sticking his hands in his mouth. As you can tell, he is getting the hang of it :)
Here is Jackson chilling out on his glider.
Such a cute grin!
All dressed up and ready to go!
Seriously...another picture?
Here is Jackson with his Aunt Alex and his cousins (Sam & Addie)
"Sweet Talker"
There has been another development in Jackson's life. He slept in his room and in his crib last night for the first time! He did great! I, however, did not :) I could not go to sleep and kept looking at the video monitor to make sure he was ok. Hopefully I will do better tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting!! Can you ask him to stop changing until I can get up to Charlotte?? : )

    I can remember the first time Evie got shots - I cried too! But I'm so glad to hear that he's strong and healthy!

    You and Walt are doing such a great job - you have one healthy, happy boy!!

    ReplyDelete