Walt has taken on a major project in our yard. Thank goodness he has some helpers :) Both boys love helping Daddy, but Jackson is especially helpful. He LOVES everything about it!
Aiden has started crawling. He has been army crawling for the last few weeks, but he is now officially doing the traditional crawl. He is not all over the place yet, but he is getting there. He is also trying to pull up.
Dillan eating after a hard days work :)
Jackson had put in a hard day of work, too :)
Play time in the play room
Jackson and Aiden....I love that Aiden has his hand on Jackson's face.
It has officially begun....the boys are all playing together :)
Aiden is getting better at sitting up
Everyday he is getting into more & more things...our life has forever changed :)
I love this sweet boy!
There are always random tidbits that I want to document about the boys, but when I sit down to update the blog...I can't remember them all, but I'll give it a try :)
* Dillan is learning his colors and for awhile he would say "brownie" instead of brown and it was pretty cute. He is talking more and more every day which is a lot of fun, but he is still not able to communicate quite like he wants to so there is some frustration and tantrums.
* Dillan goes "tee tee" on the potty before bath time and has started to ask to go. At first it was random, but then this last week...he has asked to go several times. Usually it was when Jackson or I was going, but it became apparent that he is getting more and more control. So much to my dismay, we are going to start the 3 day potty training next weekend. So I think we need to seize the moment.
* The boys have labels for their cups and Jackson will point out the letters to his name and say "J-A-C-K-S-O-N...Jackson". Then Dillan will try. He does not know his letters yet, but he will say "O-N-A (or some variation of letters)....D (meaning that is his name)". If you ask him what his name is, most of the time he will say "D" instead of "Dillan" because that is what Walt and Jackson call him most of the time.
* Aiden still does not babble much, but he has some sweet coos and noises. It is not uncommon for him to only take two 30 minute naps. On the rare occasion, one of his naps will be a little bit longer. Needless to say, by the end of the day he is exhausted. He goes to bed for the night around 6:00 PM / 6:30 PM because he is so exhausted from not taking good naps during the day. He wakes up around 4:00 AM to eat and it is not uncommon for him to wake up a couple of times before that, but usually not for long. So he is not the greatest sleeper, but I am hopeful that we will be dropping the night time feeding soon :)
* Jackson recently went to a little 2 day mini-camp in our neighborhood. I was initially thinking about turning it down, but then a friend mentioned that she asked her daughter if she wanted to go. Such a novel concept :) So I asked Jackson and he was so excited!!! It made me realize that I was the one who had reservations about sending "my baby" to camp....obviously not him!!!! He had so much fun and was so excited about it!
ok....it is late so I better call it a night....but there is so much more about each of them...so I will try and post more another time :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment