Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away...Come Again Another Day :)

It has been raining a lot the last few days.  So we have not gotten out much.  But Jackson put on his rain gear to go outside and wait for Daddy to get home from work.  He loved being in the rain.  Dillan waited in the garage :)  I would have gotten his picture, but my battery died.
I love those big blue eyes!
Aiden playing with the tractor

Jackson practicing his scissor skills
This is the smile I get if I ask him to smile :)
Jackson trying to teach Aiden to crawl :)  Aiden seems like he is getting closer to figuring it out.  On occasion, he will do some version of the army crawl...so it will be interesting to see when it really clicks.  Our lives will be forever changed once it does!
And this is what Dillan was doing....
Aiden working on sitting up by himself :)
Since Aiden has gotten better at sitting up, he is starting to eat in the high chair.  He is getting so big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment