Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 19, 2013

July 5 through July 18

More good times in the pool





 Aiden even likes the pool :)
Aiden is getting better at sitting up, but still is "wobbly".  He has been army crawling for a few weeks and just this week he has started traditional crawling.  He still has to work at it a little bit, but it is only a matter of time before he is into everything!!!!
 
Home Depot Workshop with Daddy...the boys love it!!!!
   They made cars and painted them at home.


 After church, I got a few pictures of sweet Aiden.


 We met some friends at a park and spray ground.


  It's payback time!  I have a similar picture of Dillan after Jackson gave him a bunch of toys to play with when he was about this age and now Dillan is doing it to Aiden :)
 Pilates :)
 Walt has started a major project in our backyard which required this rock...the boys were super excited.





   
While Jackson and Dillan played with the rocks, Aiden sat back and chewed on the keys...poor guy is teething :(
 It's never too early for legos (obviously they are the duplo size and therefore not a choking hazard)

 Getting in position...I need to take a video of him crawling!
 More pilates....Aiden does this move A LOT!

 Dillan playing basketball

  Jackson being silly

 Brothers
 I love this picture!!!!  It captures their personalities!
 A rare picture of my 3 boys together!!!
   
  Dillan has had a rough few days (very emotional)...I hope he is not getting sick.
 James came over this week and when he arrived he had written over his arms and legs with markers.



 Dillan and James dancing & being silly


 Jackson is starting to drop his nap and therefore is having rest time where I set the timer and he reads books or quietly plays in the play room.  On this particular day, he was busy :)
 Its hard to believe this little guy is about to be all over the place and into everything!!!

 I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS!!!!  Aiden was having an "off" day and fell asleep in the car.  It doesn't get much cuter than this!!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm sure Aiden is loving his new crawling freedom!

    ReplyDelete