These pictures are a little out of order, but that's ok :)
-
God has blessed us beyond words...baby # 4 is on the way and we could not be happier (more details to follow). That is also why I am so far behind on blogging. I was so tired and not feeling well, but I finally turned the corner around 16 weeks....so I am trying to play catch up!
Sweet Dillan....I love his face!!!
I promise...my kids do wear pants, but ever since we started potty training with Dillan...it is not uncommon for him not to be wearing pants :) We are working on it :)
I wish I knew what he was thinking :)
I love his grin :)
I also love Aiden's sweet face!!!
My parents came in town for Aiden's dedication. It was during nap time, so we got a babysitter to stay with Dillan while he slept and Jackson came with my parents.
Jackson did a great job! He was on his best behavior :)
Sweet pictures of Aiden
Backyard fun....Aiden watching his brothers working hard :)
A big pile of mulch was delivered....free entertainment :)
Papa reading to the boys
Aiden with Nonni
While my parents were in town, we went to a pumpkin patch.
We had a lot of fun while my parents were in town....I wish I would have done a better job of documenting their visit. Thankfully, I was able to use some of my moms pictures.








































No comments:
Post a Comment