Once again, these pictures are out of order, but that is better than nothing :)
-
After our stop in Oklahoma, we went to Palestine to stay at my parents house. During our stay, we went to the Tyler zoo. Meredith, Anna Grace, Abigail, and David met us there.
-
Aiden and Nonni
Dillan with Nonni
The boys had a blast...they loved getting to see all of the animals and being with their cousins.
I love this picture....sheer joy!!!!
Aiden trying to get a closer look :)
The petting area of the zoo
An attempt at a cousin picture...Dillan would only participate with me holding him :)
A rare picture of me with my boys (minus Walt) :)
My dad has some land and we cooked hot dogs out there, picked up sticks, rode on the "mule", drove the tractor, etc.
Palestine has a great park. So one day we went there and played.
This picture makes me want to hyperventilate. My mom helped Jackson up to the top...would not have been my choice :) but it makes me realize...I am going to have to let go a little bit...he is not going to be my baby forever!
We went and visited Granny while we were there. There is a putting green there that the boys played on while we were there.
-
Sweet Jackson
Abigail, Aiden, and Papa
I love this picture!!!
Dillan having a blast
Jackson, Granny, Aiden, and I (once again...Dillan did not want to participate in the picture taking)
Granny, Aiden, and I
Dillan
Aiden
David and Aiden...only 5 months apart
Aiden with Abigail
Anna Grace and Jackson
How is this sweet boy getting so big?!?!
Anna Grace, Jackson, Abigail, Aiden, and Nonni
David and Aiden getting acquainted :)
After our stop in Palestine, we went to Arlington to see Walt's family. I also was able to help host a baby shower for my best friend, Jennifer, who was expecting a precious baby girl (Avery Quinn). Since I was coming from out of town, Jennifer's sister, Ashley, planned the shower and did an amazing job. Everything turned out so cute!!!!
Walt joined us in Arlington on Friday (10/25) and we flew out on Sunday (10/27). It was a quick trip, but we had some water table fun and even had a fire in the fire pit. Since I spent the night in Dallas with Jennifer, I was not in Arlington very long and so unfortunately there are not many pictures to document our time in Arlington. But the boys had fun!!!!
We had a great visit, but were glad to get home....it was a long time to be away!!!













































No comments:
Post a Comment