Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2014

Early January 2014

Blog catch up continues....
-
Evidence of third child....you let them play in the cabinets while you are cooking....note to self....move the suckers to a different shelf :)



Dillan's masterpiece....thankful for Mr. Clean erasers :)
Jackson wanted to take his octopod to show n tell....since there a lot of pieces....we took a picture for him to take.
Bundled up
The problem with waiting so long to do the blog is I have no idea what was wrong....but his face says enough :)
Another mess while mommy makes dinner :)



We transitioned Dillan's crib to the toddler bed.  We knew he would be ready and since I am getting bigger by the day....we decided to go ahead and make the transition so I didn't have to lift him in and out of the crib.  I especially wanted to have this done prior to Hudson's arrival so that I could put him to bed immediately after having Hudson.
Yes....he had a little bit of a bloody nose :(  This little guy can't catch a break.
Fun with the ball pit

Family fun day at the park










We got an annual pass to Discovery Place, Discovery Place Kids, and the Nature Museum.  This was our first visit to Discovery Place Kids with our friends.  The boys had a blast...we did not even get to see everything.














No comments:

Post a Comment