I finally got an iphone...mainly for the on the go picture taking capabilities.
-
HUDSON!!! I think I was around 22 weeks.
Nonni asked for a picture of the boys....and this was the result :)
The boys follow their Daddy everywhere he goes...even the laundry room :)
Aiden got a hold of Dillan's rice krispie treat...he was so proud of himself :)
Brotherly love!
Digging in the dirt
Bed head :)
Teamwork!
I went to wake up Dillan from his nap and found him like this....I have found him like this a couple of times...he actually fell asleep sitting up.
No more high chair....sitting at the big boy table!
I took the boys to Discovery Place while Walt was sick on a Saturday...Aiden got drenched in the water play area and I had to carry him out like this...note to self....always take a change of clothes!
I was trying to keep the boys away from Walt because we thought he might have gotten the bug I had the weekend before where I ended up in hospital for dehydration. But no such luck....this is what happened despite my best efforts. Thankfully, the boys did not get sick!
Walt had to work late...so we had movie night!
Yet another mess while mommy was cooking...
The boys were so excited to take Walt to Discovery Place Kids...it was so great having him there. We were actually able to see everything because there were 2 of us to chase after the boys when they went their separate ways.
The boys were sick this last week....so we had a pajama day and their entertainment for the day was this delivery truck dropping off materials next door.
Poor Aiden had a double ear infection this last week and 2 teeth coming in....he fell asleep on the way home from the doctor.
More pictures from our Discovery Place Kids trip....the boys right before we left...Jackson and Dillan were excited...Aiden did not know what was in store :)
Ok...I am officially caught up!!!!! I will try to stay caught up because I know I will get behind once Hudson comes!!! Wish me luck!!!!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment