These pictures are a little out of order because they are from 2 different cameras
-
Jackson had a kindergarten lemonade party. I got a babysitter so that I could take him but he said he would rather go with his Daddy :( It made me a little sad but I knew having all boys that as they got older they would prefer doing things with their Daddy. So thankful I have a husband that would take off work to go with him and very thankful that currently I am still a close 2nd to Daddy...cherishing every moment! Love him so much!
Hudson
Playing in the puddles
Nonni and Papa came for a visit
Jackson was a little nervous for kindergarten evaluation day...having Papa come with us was a good distraction for BOTH of us. First real day of school is a few days after the evaluation day. I am so not ready for my baby to start kindergarten!
Preschool orientation day. Had a hard time getting a picture of these two...this was the best we could do. Dillan was very nervous and had a hard time being dropped off but ended up doing great. Aiden happily walked in and never looked back :)
Jackson's open house - he got to see his classroom, meet his teacher, etc.
Jackson's first REAL day of kindergarten. Walt was able to come with us so I got a picture of my #1 and #2 boys. This day will not go by fast enough...
Dillan
Hudson
Jackson
Hudson eating a popsicle...he is a fan!
Aiden :)
Hudson...where are your clothes? Daddy must have been in charge :)
Potty training = only underwear
Jackson wearing one of Walt's old jerseys...just a little too big :)
The boys use every square inch of our house...even the questionable "sunroom" :)
Love this cutie pie :) Hudson :)
Water fun
Hudson and Nonni at the play space at the mall
Hudson playing with Papa
Hudson's face....I wish I remembered what he was looking at :)
Just a little cleaning...
Sometimes spoons are overrated :)
Walt and the boys did a fun run. It was a little bright outside.
The boys had fun playing after the fun run
Walt won first place in his division. The boys liked holding the award...especially Dillan :)
Jackson helped a neighbor move some wood and he earned his first dollar :)
I went to the bathroom and THIS happened...and Hudson is trying to make a getaway :)
So glad to have him home! We had a rocky drop off that I can only describe as heart wrenching...so thankful for all the people that prayed for both Jackson and I. He says he had a good day and that he made some new friends. Today was the first day that he was dropped off at carpool instead of me walking him in and I had tried to prepare him for it and thought that I had, but when those doors opened for him to get out...he started crying and said he didn't want to go. The helpers had to come and get him...it was horrible!
Jackson wanted to take a picture of me so that I could print it out for him to take to school :)





No comments:
Post a Comment