Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2018

September 2015

Hanging out in the "sunroom"

 Aiden is in the squinty smile phase whenever you ask him to smile for a picture...happy to catch his natural sweet smile :)
 All 4 boys are hard at work...Jackson is in the background raking.
 Working in the yard can make you dirty :)
 Went to the nature museum



 Went to Matthews Alive



 Walt has a "helper"
 Labor Day parade - I almost can't handle the cuteness :)
 My boys :)
  
  Jackson stayed home because he woke up with a cough and a runny nose and I wanted to make sure it didn't turn into something more. I think he is ok :) He is such a great big brother!
Somebody was proud of the frog they made at wee school.
Spirit Day at Jackson's school so Dillan wanted to wear his shirt, too. Too bad Jackson is running fever and had to stay home.
I came downstairs and this guy was folding the laundry :) Love him :) 
I have some fierce guys over here :)
Quite possibly my fiercest "fighter"! Walt wants me to stop dressing Hudson in "baby" clothes...by the looks of it...so does Hudson :) He can definitely hold his own...don't let the onesie fool you :)
Per the new guidelines, I am trying to keep Hudson rear facing as long as I can even though all of my others were turned around at 1. Today after we dropped everybody off, I let him sit in Aiden's seat on the way home because he was done being in the car. I think he liked it :)
It has been hard letting my baby go to kindergarten but it helps that he is ready and is having a good experience. Today when I dropped him off, he turned around and did the "I love you" sign in sign language and blew me a kiss! Talk about melting this mother's heart! Love him so much!
My new world...I literally walked away for 30 seconds and came back and found this :)
On Thursday mornings these 3 spend a little time in the car after we drop off Jackson at school and before speech therapy at 8:30. We are still trying to get in the groove and I refuse to wake them up if I don't have to. So we didn't have time to brush teeth or fix hair....guess I need to start bringing that stuff in the car :)
Where to start :) 1) Hudson's fashion sense - belt over diaper 2) the fact that Hudson is so proud that he picked the zebra up and put it on the fireplace ledge and was riding along the ledge 3) why is there no tile on the fireplace...not sure...it was like that when we bought the house and we have not done anything about it :) He definitely keeps us on our toes! Love him!
It is so funny to me that THIS is the room they like hanging out in...no a/c or heat...a leaky roof...and a hole in the carpet where a hot tub used to be :)
This guy is such a trooper! I got him out of bed this morning to take Jackson to school, came home for about 40 minutes and got back in the car to take Dillan and Aiden, had a couple of drive through errands, literally took him from the car seat to his bed for his morning nap, and then woke him up from his morning nap to go and get his brothers. And this is still the smile I get! Love him so much!
Clearly we need to work on our table manners :)
In hindsight, maybe we should not have let the boys watch American Ninja warrior...I have a feeling our injuries are about to increase. Here is Jackson trying to jump from the top of one cubby car to the other...at least he has his helmet on. Thankfully his ninja efforts today at recess only required a small bandaid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment