These pictures are from 2 different cameras so they are a little bit out of order.
-
Watching a show
Jackson's birthday celebration - he had a family celebration and a party with some of his friends
Dillan
This handsome guy before Family Night :)
LOVE!!!!
I had jury duty, but while I was getting ready I got the best and surprising news ever :)
My boys :)
Dillan :)
Hudson "helping" Daddy blow leaves :)
Sunday night shenanigans :)
Love my boys!!!!
The Tom Louis family came for a visit and stayed a couple of days and then we headed to the mountains to celebrate Thanksgiving
-
Simon, Dillan, and James (their birthdays are all within 6 months of each other)
Henry and Jackson
We had fun in downtown Hendersonville, NC.
Looking Glass Falls - Aiden was not into taking a family picture :)
We love travelling with this crew. Even if we weren't family...we would be friends!
Cousins
Dillan
Margaret and Jackson
We met up with the Woods
Dillan and Jackson
Walt and Hudson
Hudson, Walt, and Aiden
Family picture
Walt and Jackson
An attempt to get a picture of the boys :)
Jackson
The kids built a hide out
Aiden and I
Trying to get our Christmas card picture
We found our Christmas tree





No comments:
Post a Comment