Jackson has only gotten to meet his grandparents and aunt Alex. So it was very exciting when he had some visitors :) One of Walt's friends from high school, Ben, and his wife, Andrea, moved to Charlotte around the same time that we did. They live north of Charlotte and we live in south Charlotte...so we don't get to see them as often as we like, but it is nice knowing that they are close and we enjoy the times that we do get to catch up with them.
-
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but Jackson is just staring at Andrea! He really liked her!
-
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but Jackson is just staring at Andrea! He really liked her!
Since I realized that we hadn't had a "family" picture since the hospital, I had Andrea take a picture. It is funny...look at Jackson's little hand resting up against his head. I am not sure why, but he does that a lot of times when I am holding him. I like to think that he must just be really comfortable or that he is loving being held by his mother, but it might be him thinking...what is it with this lady...she keeps kissing on me & loving on me!! I wish she would stop! Well, if that is the case, he is in trouble! I just can't help myself!





I love the family picture! What a beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete