Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Just a few of Jackson's faces

Jackson's Half Grin
I don't quite know what to call this, but it is cute :)
I couldn't resist...this picture shows his double chin :)
"Seriously mom...enough with the pictures already"
*just an fyi...he is wearing a bib b/c he was spitting up a lot and this was my attempt to not have to change as many outfits per day :)

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I am in love with the red hair. and I would call the second look the "turtle look" I always think babies give a turtle look in their first few months...they stick their head out and with their pointy little chins they look like baby turtles...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute!! His red hair is so adorable!!

    Jackson's "turtle" face is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete