Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Update to my "Lesson Learned" Blog

As you may have seen in an earlier blog, Walt loves to take pictures of Jackson in just his diaper. For some reason he thinks he looks hilarious :) So I jokingly said I would have to start hiding the camera.
-
Well...I have come to terms with the fact that this is just what my husband is going to do when I am not around to stop him. But before you see those pictures, take a look at the pictures I took of our sweet boy.




And now here are the pictures that Walt took. The only thing I can say is that it is nice to compare them to the ones he took last week! At least I know Jackson is getting enough to eat :)




1 comment:

  1. Haha! This post is so funny!

    I can't believe how much Jackson's face is changing!! I love the third diaper picture!

    ReplyDelete