Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feeling Better

The beginning of this week started out a little rough as Jackson was still running a high fever (103), but he stopped running fever on Tuesday and each day you could tell he was feeling better. This weekend he was back to his old self...happy, happy, happy :)
-
Sweet face
Playing with a hanger...not to worry, I confiscated this after I took the picture as I realize this does not make a safe toy...but he sure had fun while he had it :)

I love the expression on his face!
Being silly
Our happy boy!
Since Jackson's hair has gotten a little out of control as noted in the pictures from my previous post, I took him to get his first REAL haircut. I was really nervous because I didn't want them to give him a "little boy haircut" because he is still a baby, but his hair was getting in his eyes and we kept having to sweep it out of his face. Not to mention the craziness going on in the back :)
-
At first, Jackson was grinning from ear to ear when I sat him in the airplane chair. He thought he was hot stuff. But once the hairdresser came over, he wasn't so sure about what was going on. Which is why there are no more pictures because I had to stand right beside him the rest of the time. Unfortunately I was unable to capture the sheer joy in his face, but these were pretty cute!
Walt gave me a hard time about going to a place like this, but trust me...it was worth the extra money. I felt that the $19.50 plus tip that I paid was well worth having someone that was used to cutting children's hair. Let's face it, I didn't want someone with scissors going near Jackson who wasn't used to a squirming baby who wasn't very happy about what was going on. Plus, he got a toy at the end :)
The end result...pretty cute I must admit :) It is a little bit more of a "haircut" than I wanted, but the hairdresser did a good job. At least it is out of his eyes and not so out of control :)
I love his dimple!
Clapping his hands!
I hope that this goes without saying...I was sleeping in and Walt got Jackson dressed. Yes, those are pajama bottoms and a onesie. And in case you were wondering, they weren't the pajama bottoms he had been wearing the night before...that might have made some sense.
I LOVE THIS PIC! Jackson snuggling with his Daddy in his mismatched outfit!
Random pic...
This video cracks me up...I realize it is because I am his mom and I think everything he does is cute, but he is a man on a mission :)

3 comments:

  1. He is so fast!! Can't wait to see this man on a mission in person!

    Glad he is feeling better!
    And his haircut look great- not too "old"- they're only a baby once!

    Why do kids love, LOVE hangers so much?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! And Olivia is all about hangers, too. At least it gives her something to do while I put up laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see you guys this past weekend! I love the pictures from his hair cut. What a great chair to have him sit in!

    ReplyDelete