They aren't kidding when they say colds last 7-10 days. For Jackson, it seemed like his cold was in full force until day 10! He is finally feeling better so we are hoping to be able to reschedule our playdate and go to MOPS this upcoming week.
-
Despite his cold, Jackson still wanted to be outside. I need to video him when we ask him if he wants to go outside. He practically throws himself at you and gets so excited. However, it looks like Jackson was tired of mommy taking pictures...love his expression :)
Jackson practicing his driving skills with Daddy...I love the slippers we bought him...they are a little big, but they are great on wood floors.
My mom bought this outfit...we need to find one that says "I love Daddy"....although I will say he is starting to come back towards equality again :) We will see how long it lasts :)
Snack time :)
Yummy!
Maybe this approach works better?
Jackson was playing in the garage with his Daddy. I also have to say that on this particular day, Jackson got his first kiss :) We were at the park and he was playing on the playground and a little girl that was the same age came over and kissed him...twice! I have to admit part of me was wincing b/c I don't want him getting sick again, but it was kind of cute!
Walt lets him carry around a golf club and of course Jackson thinks that is fun!
We took Jackson to a pumpkin patch this weekend and he had so much fun! He loved walking all over the place and being around other kids! Warning...as you can imagine I took a ton of pictures and believe it or not this is only some of them :)








Taking the time to love on momma...but not about to let go of the pumpkin :)
"running" around
carrying a pumpkin

Walt wanted Jackson to get on the tractor...here are a few pics





Then on Sunday, Aunt Alex, Uncle Jim, and cousins Addie and Sam came over. Jackson was so excited! He had so much fun! Addie was very sweet to play with Jackson! I had some pictures of Sam and Walt playing baseball, but one of the neighborhood kids was also in them and I felt kind of weird putting that kids picture online without his parents permission.







I love that Jackson loves being outside so much! And you are getting the best pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteJackson is so resourceful for eating the Cheerios straight off the chair! I love the little sneakers he has on at the pumpkin patch - you got a lot of great pictures! And it looks like Addie is a pro photographer in training...it's impressive that she took the picture of you and Jackson.
ReplyDelete