Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Play Dates, Toys, Pumpkin, & Lizards!

Jackson had his first play date this week. He was very excited and had a good time. He wasn't very happy when his new friend started using his walker and he wanted to use it. So I finally took it away because obviously they don't understand "taking turns". Other than that, it was a success.
-
The weather this week went from one extreme to another. One day he was wearing shorts and the next day he was all bundled up :) I am a little bummed about the colder weather and our inability to play outside as much. Jackson is going to be very disappointed!
-
Jackson playing with some toys Such a sweet face!
Jackson recently discovered his lizard again. At first he was a little apprehensive, but as you can tell he got over it pretty quick!
Walt got me these beautiful flowers just because!
We got some new bookshelves to store the tv. Jackson was "helping" with the tape measure.
We weren't going to get Jackson a costume this year, but Walt's sister, Alex, was having a party. She suggested we shop in the dog section because at Jackson's age, the "dog" costumes are easier to put on them and easier for them to wear. So true! I hate that I only took 2 pictures at the party...what can I say, I was off my game!
Not sure if you remember, but Walt used to love taking pictures of Jackson only wearing his diaper when he was younger. Look what I discovered when I uploaded my pictures this week!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson looks so cute in his pumpkin costume! The last picture is hilarious of Jackson in his diaper, especially since you didn't find it until you uploaded the pictures! : )

    ReplyDelete