Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our little man :)

Please see previous post for pictures from Jack & Leigh's wedding. It was a great weekend, but it seems that Jackson picked up a cold from his sweet cousin, Ms. Margaret. Another interesting development is that Jackson's attachment to his Daddy is growing stronger and stronger every day! During the week, he has no choice...he gets lots of mommy time, but on the weekends...he spends as much time as he can with his daddy. I am not going to lie...I am a little heart broken...I miss my time with Jackson, but I am glad that he is so close with his Daddy.
-
Jackson with his Daddy...he was being a wild man :)
As I have said before...Jackson LOVES being outside...here are some pictures from this week
Although this wasn't a clear picture...I loved the grin on his sweet little face
Walking around with a stick and a leaf :)
I love this pic!
"Look at this stick, momma!"
We got Jackson a chair for his birthday, but we decided to give it to him early. Do you think he likes it :)

Jackson got his first skinned knee...fortunately it wasn't too bad and he didn't even cry, but I had to document it :)
Jackson is down to 1 nap a day, but since he has had a cold...he has snuck in an extra nap a few days this week.
Totally random pic...but this owl was in one of our trees...I am not sure if I have ever seen an owl before!
Our sweet boy...once again...outside :)
On the weekends, Jackson helps Walt out in the yard :) I took a bunch of pictures, but I couldn't resist :)
I am not sure you could tell, but he was grinning ear to ear!
Jackson would stay outside all day if he could! He had just fallen down and had a slightly concerned look on his face :)
Jackson with another stick
I love his little cheeks!
Always a man on a mission

I loved this shot from behind with the little ears sticking out!
Jackson fell face first into some dirt and leaves. Look closely to see the dirt in his nose and mouth :( As you can tell by the picture, he let us know he wasn't happy about it...I can't say that I blame him!
We tried to clean off his face, but he still had a stuffy nose as shown in this pic! Poor little guy!
Jackson with his favorite person!!!

Jackson and I playing...he isn't wearing any pants because they kept sliding down and he would slip on them :)

Jackson making some noise and walking fast :)

For whatever reason, Jackson was crawling a little bit in this video so I took advantage of the opportunity to capture his "style" of crawling. He crawls on one leg and then propels forward with the other leg. This is what he does when he is trying to crawl fast :) At the end, his Daddy is sliding him around on the floor :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of Jackson's new fall weather clothes! The jeans kill me! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy boy...always smiling!! I can't believe that owl was just sitting in one of your trees!

    ReplyDelete